How Video is Changing Marketing
Can you afford to be left behind as video in marketing rises to the forefront?
Here’s an interesting question for you.
In two or three years’ time, would you be reading this article or would you be watching it? Videos are changing marketing and Video Marketing is growing at such an exponential rate, it is highly likely that the answer would be ‘watching it’!
The statistics don’t lie…
Are you surprised? Here are some statistics that prove that Video Marketing is fast becoming the quintessential part of any successful marketing strategy.
· The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video
· In 2017, video traffic will account for 74% of all consumer internet traffic
· 96% of consumers find videos helpful when they are making purchase decisions online
· Within the next 5 years, online video production will account for more than one third of all online advertising spending
All the indicators suggest rapid growth, with the greatest potential for ROI. Businesses that fail to include Video Marketing in their marketing strategies will do so at their peril.
Why is Video Marketing such a juggernaut?
Millennials, currently the most influential generation of consumers, prefer highly visual content. They want information that is up-to-the-minute and shareable.
Businesses must deliver content to consumers on their terms, whatever the platform or device, and Video Marketing does this better than any other method.
Video Marketing ticks all the boxes
· SEO Benefits – Search engines now prominently feature Video Marketing among top results
· Making an impact – It is easier for the brain to process video than text
· Going Viral – Users are more likely to share video than any other content
· Multiple Marketing Objectives –Video Marketing educates, entertains, inspires and increases brand awareness
So, what next…
It is clear that Video is Changing Marketing and Video Marketing is THE FUTURE of content marketing. When it comes to potential reach, it is PEERLESS.
If you can’t afford to be left behind, contact us, Sky Jellyfish
Written for Sky Jellyfish
by Murray Barnett