A professional Wedding Videographer knows what shots to get for your Wedding Video
Every wedding video should include these traditional shots:
- The Groom waiting at the front
- The Bride’s arrival
- The Bride’s entrance
- Exchanging of Vows
- Married couple first kiss
- Exiting of venue procession
- Guests arriving at reception
- Couple arriving at reception
- Main Speeches
- First dance.
- Cake cutting.
- Bouquet toss.
- Father-daughter dance.
- Couple Driving off
Wedding Video Preparation Shots
A few memorable shots can be taken during the wedding party's preparations, but others, such as the groom pinning on his boutonniere may require staging.
Either way, memorable scenes that should be included in your wedding video are the result of careful planning with your wedding videographer.
Before the ceremony, look for these shots:
- Bride and bridesmaids getting ready.
- Exterior shot of the church or venue.
- Interior wide shot of the church or venue.
- Wedding program.
- Groom and ushers hanging out.
- Pinning boutonniere on groom.
Let Us Tell Your Wedding Story
Sky Jellyfish are experienced Wedding Videographers. Our Videography & Photography team captures your moments, tells a story, and makes your wedding day a work of art.
With every new wedding, the Sky Jellyfish Wedding Videography team strives to pursue a greater standard by creating an evolution of wedding art.
Let us tell your story!