Video Facts 2018
Are you implementing video yet?
Using Online Video is now the expected digital marketing strategy – which you should be doing already!
Either way, here are the Top Video Facts you should know about Video Marketing in 2018.
Businesses the world over are now using Online Video in their digital marketing strategies – without it, you’re simply not competing at the same level.
Using Online Video has now become the expected digital marketing strategy for 2017.
Are you implementing video yet? It’s time to consider expanding your video marketing.
Here are the Top Video Facts you should know about Video Marketing in 2017.
- This year, online video will account for 74% of all online traffic.
- 55% of people watch videos online every day. Tweet: 55% of people watch videos online every day.
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video.
- 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- 54% of senior executives share work-related videos with colleagues weekly.
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness.
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%.
- Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
- 4 out of 5 consumers believe that demo videos are helpful.
- Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
- 4x as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet.
- 48% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy in the next year.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer video under 60 seconds.
- 500 million people are watching videos on Facebook every day.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- Snapchatters watch 10 million videos a day.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- 43% of people want to see more video content from marketers.
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online video watch across devices.
- 8 out of 10, 18-to-49-year-olds watch YouTube in an average month.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 55% of people consume video content thoroughly.
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.
Video is a great way to not only market your content, but connect with your customers and ultimately increase your conversions. Visit our video packages page to learn more and drop us a line. We would love to help.
Marketing Videos. There is a LOT to say – in fact we’ve barely scratched the surface. Do you have a tip that we missed? Share it with us in the comments!